Spooktastic Annual Sale Sweepstakes rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of United States and Canada, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of TumbleRoot, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of TumbleRoot as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on October 1st, 12:01am, PST and ending October 15th, 11:59pm, PST. All online entries must be received by October 15th, 11:59pm, PST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign is entered automatically per each qualifying purchase of $10 on TumbleRoot.com, or by mailing a postcard with name, address (including zip code), home and work phone numbers to TumbleRoot Attn: Spooktacular Annual Sale Sweepstakes, 710 Fiero Lane, Suite 21, San Luis Obispo, California, 93401. The qualifying purchase must be at least $10 not including applicable taxes or shipping charges, to be eligible to win a prize. Qualifying purchases of more than $10 will count for one automatic entry per whole $10 spent, not including taxes and fees. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of TumbleRoot.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive One (1) TumbleRoot hooded Sweatshirt (Retail value: $49.95), a Pizza Party for up to 6 people (Retail Value: Approximately $45, and One (1) $500 gift card valid for TumbleRoot.com merchandise (Retail value: $500). Total retail value of price is $594.95. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by TumbleRoot. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at TumbleRoot's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for TumbleRoot to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of TumbleRoot. Winner will be notified by the email address on the online order, or written on entry card, within five (5) days following selection of Winner. TumbleRoot shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within (7) seven days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT TUMBLEROOT‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that TumbleRoot, anyone acting on behalf of TumbleRoot, and TumbleRoot’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: TumbleRoot reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond TumbleRoot’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, TumbleRoot may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by TumbleRoot. TumbleRoot reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. TumbleRoot has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, TumbleRoot reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless TumbleRoot and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: TumbleRoot, 710 Fiero Lane, #21, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 USA. Requests must be received no later than October 14th, 2016.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is TumbleRoot, 710 Fiero Lane, #21, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 USA.
15. Social Media: The Campaign hosted by TumbleRoot is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Snapchat.