Posted on March 15 2013
If you’re looking to give those creative juices a boost, it’s no secret that Pinterest is warehouse of inspirational ideas. From DIY’s to recipes to memes, pinning has become one of America’s new favorite past times. At TumbleRoot, we love to share our stuff with the world on Pinterest! We also use it to gather ideas and inspiration for new TumbleRoot products and endeavors. We decided to share with you a little bit of what inspires each of us on the team.
Here’s our little list of pins:
- Pictures of hot girls (Motivation to get in shape for her wedding in July!)
- Animals (When she’s not taking pictures of Wally and Teddy, of course.)
- Quotes (Design-y, inspirational, funny, etc.)
- DIY stuff (“Stuff that I’ll never actually do. Like, that’s cool! But probably never gonna happen.”)
- Anything horse-y! (Natalie has two horses, Grace and Radar. She loves finding new ideas and shopping for them on Pinterest)
- Animals (“Especially animals cuddling!” She has a dog and cat, Tucker and Daisy. They love to cuddle.)
- The outdoors (Places she’s been, and places she wants to go!)
- Mancave stuff (Cool and fun decor for guys. “Classy, not trashy.”)
- Entertaining inspiration (Drink recipes, party ideas, alcoholic DIY’s. The uge.)
- Nerd stuff (Aarde loves Star Wars. Nuff said.)
- Cute animals (We’ve really got a trend going here with the adorable animal pins…)
- Clothes that I want, styles that I love. (Like, get in my closet…)
- Holiday favorites (treats and DIY’s for every occasion!)
- Healthy Eats (meat, veggies, fruits, and nuts ONLY)
- Funny stuff (quotes, pictures, videos and various musings that make me laugh)
- Quotes/Design (for a little daily dose of inspiration and motivation!)
- Crafts (to come up with ideas for blogging!)
- Her future dog (Pomsky. <3)
Check out our Pinspiration Board, with a collaboration of all of our FAVORITE pins!
Congratulations John Jack Patrick, you’re our Hump Day Giveaway winner! You’ve won a TumbleRoot “Pretty Good at Drinkin’ Beer” tee shirt, just in time for St. Patrick’s Day! Shoot us a message on our Facebook page, and we’ll get your shirt out to you in a jiffy!
Didn’t win this week? Check back next Wednesday for another giveaway! You could be our next lucky winner!